Lazy Side oF Me =P
Posted on Wednesday, June 07, 2006, at 4:54 PM
nice?? =P
argh..I have been very lazy these few days...dunno why sia..feel like heading to nowhere, keep doing the same things everyday..damn bored..things like forever never ending one..dunno what to look forward..yeah..I feel like stopping at the same place , never move forward de lehz..I think I am going crazy one day if things keep going on like this..lol..
I think I have too many things to complain today..haha..dun bother abt me..juz feel damn sian..yeah..nothing seems to be able to interest me these days..anybody have any suggestion how to keep my life interesting??
actually I have lots of uncompleted task waiting for me to do..but I just don't know where to start..everyday I told myself that I will do this 'n that..but by the end of the day, I just don't think I've completed anything..funny isn't it? lol..
I guess I lack of self discipline..another reason is I think I am just way too LAZY..lol..so keep giving myself excuse for not doing anything..and I think the most serious problem I have is--I keep saying 'LATER' , when asked to do something =P ( it's a little secret of mine..lol..) yeah..that's why I keep dragging when a task is given and nothing is completed in a short period of time..that leads to ineffeciency ba..
change, change, change my bad habit...sounds easy but hard to do..I'll give it a try anyway..dunno can succeed anot..lol..

