:: Starting of X'mas Break ::
Posted on Saturday, December 16, 2006, at 5:38 PM
Well, christmas break has started..the school is almost empty..many people went back to their hoome country..especially those who came from country nearby.. some people travel and some people stay..hmm..not really used to it..cos school seems so quiet now..but the internet become faster lar..haha..cos not many people using mah..

anyway, me and jia ning were planning our trips for the whole afternoon...yeah..i've just booked the hotels through the internet ..first time doing everything by myself..just realised that travelling is not that cheap..i think i am going to spend a lot of money for these 2 weeks trip..half of it is already spent on hotels. what about transportation and etc..

shu hua is going back to taiwan tomorrow..and hence, we have a lot of programmes arranged for these 2 days..last night, me, jia ning, shu hua, danny and han chong went out at 12 30am to Casino..spend some time there..I didn't really play though..'n after that went to a night restaurant nearby to have supper..well, we stayed there from around 2 am until 5 30 am...crazy right..we didn't sleep the whole night..yeah..i was very quiet in the restaurant cos I was damn tired..the previous night i slept at 2 30am to rush my project..haven't finish it though..anyway, back in our room at around 6 am..'n I slept straightaway..haha..

Since Danny and Han Chong are students who are doing internship, hence they dun have a room here in the school..so last night..or should I say, this morning, they slept in our room..yeah..I was sleeping on my bed very early, so I dunno anything liao..haha..but in the morning saw that 2 guys slept on Shu Hua's bed 'n Shu Hua slept on the floor..

this afternoon wake up at 12 30pm..'n went for lunch at a chinese restaurant nearby..'n we bought movie ticket for Casino Royale tonight..cos we wanna try to see how the movie theatre here look like..haha..our first time in the theatre here in Swiss..the price for student ticket is CHF 11..

anyway, tomorrow morning will wake up very early..accompany Shu Hua to Zurich Airport..'n then me 'n Jia Ning will start travelling from there..so might not be able to blog for 2 weeks..dun miss me k..hehe..hope everything will be smooth..

Going to pack my luggage later..hopefully i won't forget to bring anything..